Your Adler account provides access to almost everything – Office 365, Adler email, Adler Connect portal, Self-Service, Canvas (Learning Management System), on-campus workstation login, etc. This process will allow you to reset your password or unlock your account using the methods you set in the guide Set Up Authentication with Microsoft Authenticator.
First, go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
Enter your Adler Email address and the captcha characters then select Next.
You'll be given the option to reset your password or unlock your account. Choose an option and click Next.
Depending on which options you have configured, you will be prompted with a notice to select a verification method:
Select the method you prefer and click Next to proceed.
Once you've completed the verification step, you'll be prompted to set your new password. Enter your new password and confirm it by entering it a second time.
Select Finish when complete.
Guidelines for passwords:
- The new password and confirmation fields must match
- May not use a previously used password
- May not include your first or last name
- Must include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character
- Must be at least eight characters
- If you use the Adler VPN, the password to access VPN will not be affected by this change.
- If you change your password off campus and use an Adler Laptop, the Laptop needs to be connected to the VPN to receive the password change on the laptop.