Your Adler account provides access to almost everything – Office 365, Adler email, Adler Connect portal, Self-Service, Canvas (Learning Management System), on-campus workstation login, etc.
This process will allow you to reset your password using the security questions you set in the guide How to Enroll in Adler Self Service Password Resets.
Navigate to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
Enter your User ID (Adler Email) and the captcha characters then select Next.
Enter the answers to your security questions and select Next.
Enter your new password and confirm it by entering it a second time.
Select Finish when complete.
Guidelines for passwords:
- The new password and confirmation fields must match
- May not use a previously used password
- May not include your first or last name
- Must include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character
- Must be at least eight characters
If you use the Dell SonicWall NetExtender program the password to access this app will not change.
If you change your password off campus and use an Adler Laptop, the Laptop needs to be connected to the VPN or the password to sign into the laptop will not update.