VirtualLab provides easy, web-based access to a variety of specialized applications such as SPSS, NViVo, Microsoft Word, and many more. University students and faculty can access the software from any PC or Mac, on and off campus and easily attach VirtualLab to OneDrive.
Using the Web Client
In any browser, go to the VirtualLab log in page and login with your Adler email address and password.
Next, click on Virtual Lab and allow the local resource:
Enter your Adler email address and password then click Submit
Finally, you will see the Virtual Lab session open in your web browser.
Using the App
If you prefer, you may install the Windows Desktop client on your computer or mobile device to access VirtualLab. Choose the client that matches your operating system:
|Windows 7 or 10 64-bit (most Windows users)||
||Android 4.0 or later||
|Windows 7 or 10 32-bit|
Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are not supported at this time.
Once installed, the client can be launched on Windows from the Start menu by searching for Remote Desktop.
After you've launched the client, click on Subscribe
Next, enter your Adler email address and password
Click on Virtual Lab and enter your Adler email address and password
Finally, you will see the Virtual Lab session launch.
- Once installed, the client can be launched on macOS by searching Finder for Remote Desktop.
- Select Add Workspace on the main page to connect to the service and retrieve your resources.
- Enter the Feed URL: https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery
- Select Add.
- Sign in with your Adler email address and password when prompted.
- Click Download to connect to the VirtualLab.
Users will see this error if using an incorrect or outdated link:
When seeing this error, please make sure you use the updated link: VirtualLab log in page